Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our 109 Featured in January 2011 Issue of Rovers Magazine!

You can view the magazine here:

http://www.roversnorth.com/store/t-downloadsrnnews.aspx

Our story begins on page 6 with this picture--my son is reading a book in the front passenger seat and our dog, Cocoa, is looking at me with glowing eyes from the back.

About a year ago, the editor of the Rovers Magazine solicited articles about Land Rover rebuilding projects. I submitted a draft article in February 2010 when we were about halfway done. After we had the 109 back, I contacted the editor again and we finalized the article in November 2010. I did not think it would get published until Summer or Fall so it was a great surprise to receive the magazine in the mail on Friday, January 21st and find our story!

No comments:

Post a Comment