Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rocky Mountain Doortop unboxing!

Wooo hooo! We received our new doortops from Rocky Mountain today!! The window seal kits for the middle doors and rear windows arrived yesterday. A very big thank you goes out to Jeremy at Rocky Mountain. Extremely nice guy and very helpful. Had his weekend not become booked by unexpected events, he was even going to drive the parts down to Bellingham, WA to meet me! He has won a new loyal customer!

Here is the hardware:



The packaging is very impressive and effective. I will try to reuse when I find a buyer for our old door tops.



Of course, I want to install them RIGHT NOW, but our current door tops are snugly rusted in place, it is pitch black outside and it is raining. The last two things don't bother me, but the first one I would rather tackle in daylight. We'll see if I can get them in before the Seattle Snow Run with the Pacific Coast Rover Club this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment